W20 Kayak Pro
Lightest in Class Trolling Motor
W20 Kayak Pro is a tough portable trolling motor, suitable for kayaks, small dinghies and inflatables.
- Durable cast aluminium shaft, weighs only 2.3kg and is the lightest in its class of trolling motors.
- Compact space saving with a folding handle.
- Powered by a 12 volt motor producing 20lbs thrust, at 1200 RPM.
- Suitable for salt, brackish and fresh water use.
- Manuals and propeller fixing kit included.
- 2 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- 3 level Battery LED indicators
- Adjustable tiller handle angle for comfortable reach
- Use in variable water depths. Immersion height adjusted with depth collar
- Steering lock prevents free wheeling. Release lock to steer through 360°
- Tilt bracket allows the motor to tilt through 90°
- Built in Transom mount with clamp screws
- Max Battery Voltage: 12V
- Rated Amp: 14A – 17A
- Rated Power: 168W (Forward Slow), 204W (Forward Fast)
- Propeller: 2 blade, 5.9 inch (Diameter)
- Sound Level: < 55db
- Max shaft length: 600mm.
- Recommended Battery. 12V, 20AH or 50AH Deep Cycle (Leisure) Battery.
- Use on kayaks, and boats up to 3m length, max 200kg.
Spares and Accessory
- Replacement Propeller. 6″ Dia. 2 Blade. Includes stainless steel locking pin and nut. (SKU: MD1183)
- Replacement Forward/Reverse switch. Compatible with W20. (SKU: MD1182)